Win 1 of 10 Thrive@Life Personal Leadership Programs
Terms & Conditions of Entry
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is Youth Opportunities Australia trading as Generation Thrive ABN 84615401812 of 35A Oaklands Road, Somerton Park SA 5044 ("Promoter").
2. Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia ages 15 years an over who satisfy the entry requirements as stated in terms 4 and 5. The officers, management and employees (or the immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter , the agencies associated with this Competition, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
4. To enter, participants must tell us in 25 words or less why they, or a young person they know, needs extra support to thrive.
Participants can enter online by:
Visiting www.generationthrive.com.au and following the links to enter their details as prompted. The prizes are non-transferrable.
5. The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM ACST Monday 25th October 2021 and closes at 11:59 PM on Tuesday 30th November 2021.
6. The prize draw will take place at Youth Opportunities, 35A Oaklands Road, Somerton Park SA 5044 on Thursday 2nd December 2021.
7. Winners will be notified by email.
8.The prizes include 10 Thrive@Life Online Personal Leadership Programs. Generation Thrive will negotiate the start date of the program with each winner, with the start date to be no late than 31 December 2021.
9. Total value of prizes is $12,500
10. Any unclaimed prizes will be distributed to the next valid entry.
11. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the next winner will be notified by email.
12. We request winners also make themselves available for marketing purposes for example, providing a quote or recommendation after completing the program. Names and identifying information will be removed if published at the request of the participant.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Promoter's database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
14. Any form of automated electronic entry that does not meet the entry requirements as per clause 4 will be deemed invalid and not counted as a valid entry.
15. One entry will be accepted per eligible person. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Limit one Thrive@Life Online Personal Leadership Program per person.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
17. All entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry. Any entries deemed not valid (as per clause 4) will be discarded and the draw will continue until all prizes are allocated or until there are no more eligible entries.
18. The Promoter's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
19. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants' personal information will not be disclosed or sold to any other parties. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set above.
20. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss of, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion or any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
21. The promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
23. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.